Oct 9, 2020

Frosty morning


The one kind of British weather I've missed over the past 16 years is the frosty morning. I love it when there's a crystal clear sky, bright sunshine and a frost on the ground that leaves everything sparkling in the bright light.

So when I got up this morning and realised the back yard was white, I grabbed the camera, snapped on my Sigma 18-50 lens and headed out, wearing the appropriate winter clothing of sweatpants, t-shirt, dressing gown and boots that up until now I thought were waterproof.  







Looking back up towards the house. At this point Cadbury had spotted me from the bedroom window and was going apeshit at the sheer audacity of me going out without him.





And that solves the mystery of Erebus' missing ball.



Once my feet had gone numb enough I headed back to the house, where Alicia told me she thought she'd seen a deer in the backyard. "But then I realised it was just you." Bless her.

No comments:

Post a Comment